The International Institute for Educational Planning launched a research project on 'Ethics and corruption in education' in 2001. One of the aims or IIEP is to promote the circulation of information on the topic. The ETICO info exchange is an information platform, created for specialists to share relevant knowledge.
The ETICO information exchange is aimed at actors such as ministries, international organizations and agencies, NGOs, universities and research institutions. It includes:
* The ETICO database: about 280 references to publications, projects, policies and normsHere are a couple of the reports from the program that you can download:
* ETICO links: find out more about the activities of some 86 agencies, institutions and programs
* ETICO agenda: recent and forthcoming events
* In the news, a selection of articles available on-line.
* Corrupt schools, corrupt universities: What can be done? by Jacques Hallak and Muriel Poisson, Paris: UNESCO Publishing (2006)
* Adverse Effects of Private Supplementary Tutoring: Dimensions, Implications and Government Responses by Mark Bray, Paris, UNESCO (2003)